If you are a coach, consultant or in HR then Extended DISC is a tool that should be in your toolbox.
Completing the Extended DISC Certification with Marina was an invaluable experience. Not only did I get the benefit of my own personal Extended DISC report, but with Marina’s guidance and insight I feel confident in my abilities as an Extended DISC practitioner. The certification sessions were a great mix of coaching skills to successfully debrief participants in both one-on-one and team settings, and technical know-how in using the FINX platform to best suit me and my organisation. The wealth of resources now available to me to support my on-going development as a practitioner are fantastic. I highly recommend the Extended DISC certification to anyone working in the people/coaching space.Michelle Donnelly BDO Chartered Accountants
Extended DISC® Practitioner certification is open to anyone who wishes to become a qualified practitioner of Extended DISC® products.
Profile COACHING are certified to offer this training worldwide.
Your Investment Includes:
- full training – 6 hours (available via zoom or face to face in Canterbury, NZ)
- a personalised Extended DISC report for yourself
- coach support while affiliated with Profile COACHING.
- access to a FINX database account that stores your client profiles.
- unlimited customised reports that are branded for your business or your clients.
- the ability to purchase profiles at a wholesale rate
- a practitioner certificate issued by HR Profiling Ltd.
- access to VIP login with HR Profiling Ltd with extensive coach support
- access to ongoing webinars and personal development through HR Profiling Ltd.
To discuss certification further please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marina on 027 591 6555
Once certified practitioners have flexibility with their own charging structure.
6 hour training and training resources. Minimum purchase of profiles required is 10 at a time.